#51: Jeremy Lesniak Interview [Podcast]
Welcome to Episode #51 of the Fight for a Happy Life podcast. In this episode, I sit down for an interview with Mr. Jeremy Lesniak.
Jeremy is also the host of Whistlekick Martial Arts Radio, a weekly podcast devoted to the promotion of traditional martial arts. If you haven’t listened to his show, you should! It features over 200 episodes, mostly interviews, which makes it a great resource for meeting other martial artists.
But here’s the funny thing about my interview on Jeremy’s podcast—we ended up chatting longer AFTER the recording than during the show! Since I found him to be both funny and knowledgeable, it only made sense to invite him on to my show.
So, grab your headphones and listen in as we discuss…
- Jeremy’s definition of a happy life
- The state of traditional martial arts
- What makes martial artists special
- The use of titles in martial arts
- Who is the “Katameister”?
- Tattoos, piercings, and scars
- Meditating on a motorcycle
- Advice for new martial artists
Sound good? Then let’s meet the man himself!
To LISTEN to the interview, you can either:
- Play the show below. Or download to your device.
- Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play Music.
If the player won’t play, you’ll find some highlights of our chat below.
If you’d like to support the show, share this link with a friend or leave a quick review over on iTunes. Thank you!
Oh—and don’t forget to sign up for free email updates so you can get new shows sent to your inbox the minute they’re released.
Thanks for listening! Keep fighting for a happy life! 🙂