Got a question? Email me here anytime.
Want to train together? Let’s do it!
If you’re visiting L.A., or if you’d like to take a lesson over Skype, let me know.
I’m also open to setting up a seminar at your home school. As long as there’s a BBQ place nearby, I’ll be there!
Who I teach: No matter what style you study, I will find a way to kick up your martial arts training. If I can’t, I’ll tell you!
What I do: Break down advanced martial arts concepts into simple, step-by-step lesson plans. No magic or voodoo… just logical, practical information you can use.
What I teach:
- Self-Defense for Smaller People
- Ground Fighting for Stand Up Martial Artists
- The Missing Pieces of Kata and Forms
- Throws and Takedowns That Really Work
- Step-by-Step Striking and Footwork Drills
- Fitness Workouts without Weights for Martial Artists
Can’t train in person?
Online Courses coming in 2017!
What I don’t teach:
- Kata for Tournaments
- Military/LEO tactics
If you’re interested in setting up an interview or speaking engagement, great! Check out my podcast for a list of topics I’m always talking about.