My Interview on Whistlekick Martial Arts Radio! [Podcast]
I was recently honored to be a guest on the Whistlekick Martial Arts Radio Podcast! Host Jeremy Lesniak was patient and gracious enough to let me rant and rave for a full hour!
What topics did we cover? Let me tell you…
- Bruce Lee and Steven Seagal
- My first martial arts school
- Starting this website
- Thoughts on competition
- My greatest inspiration
- 5 reasons I want to train with Miesha Tate
- Life lessons from the martial arts
- My favorite martial arts movies
- My favorite martial arts books
- Advice for my fellow martial artists
Here’s the show!
I know you hear me talk a lot already, but Jeremy got me out of my comfort zone and got me to spill my guts on topics I don’t usually talk about.
So, if you want to grab a cup of coffee and spend some time together, let’s do it! Let me know what you think! 🙂
If the show won’t play, you can find Whistlekick on iTunes as well. Episode #163.
To keep up with Whistlekick:
FB – www.Facebook.com/whistlekick
Twitter – @whistlekick
Instagram – @whistlekick
Okay. That’s it!
On with the show!